“Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love.”
-Rainer Maria Rilke
Hello! My name is Allison.
My work is trauma-informed, allowing whatever comes up to be processed in a safe and gentle way.
Every experience deserves our attention. We’ve all adapted to our circumstances in the best ways we knew how.
Healing is a layered and cyclical process.
I approach this work with respect and humility.
I look forward to meeting you!
"There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in."
Our Healing Includes…
- Becoming more compassionate toward ourselves
- Developing resources to move through trauma and anxiety
- Working with the somatic (body) sense
- Improving relationships- moving from codependency to interdependence
- Learning to identify and understand parts of ourselves we have dismissed, considered shameful or locked away
- Developing spiritually, in a grounded way that helps us navigate our lives
- Opening to our natural wisdom
- Finding and creating communities and support
- Moving through grief
- Anything else that’s up for you
What People Say
I am so grateful to you for your gentle, insightful, generous and caring support and wisdom that you bring to the healing process. I feel that within this past year since working with you that I have healed deeply and feel whole and embodied in myself like never before.
The journey you did for me has profound relevance, and I feel I only have taken in a glimpse of what’s to come as I ingest, digest and live into what you shared.